TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website was created and is made available by Elizabeth Sharma, Talk the Streets (the “Language School”).
The User acknowledges that any other agreements are superseded or of no force or effect if they are related with or contradict the Terms and Conditions. If the User does not agree with the Terms and Conditions, the User must refrain from using the Site.
Thus, the Language School requests the utmost attention to the Terms and Conditions.
- The information or publications presented on the Site (the “Information”) are intended to clarify and inform the User about the activity of the Language School and to provide generic, general and abstract information and do not correspond to any business statement or proposal, as well as to the provision of services of any kind. While the Language School uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and assumes no liability for such fact.
No Company Content may be, in whole or in part and for any purpose, copied, reproduced, duplicated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way, being strictly prohibited and subject to civil and criminal penalties and liabilities, unless written permission is expressly granted by the Language School. Modification of the Company Content or use of the Company Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Language School, and may be subject to penalties.
- Navigation on the Site does not necessarily imply the provision of your personal data and no personal data identifying the User is automatically recorded. If personal data are provided, the Language School will always process them lawfully, fairly and transparently with respect to its holder and in accordance with the principles of good faith, transparency and proportionality. When you register with the Language School and/or this Site, and agree with the Terms and Conditions and all the applicable mechanisms you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Language School. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- It is forbidden to use the Site to the detriment of the Language School property or interests. Language School shall use reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. The User acknowledges that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. The User undertakes to comply with the applicable law, in particular regarding IT crime and intellectual property rights, expressly assuming full responsibility for any possible violations.
- Subject to the compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the relevant agreement, through the payment of the agreed fee, the Language School grants the User a limited license (username and login), which is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable, to access, view, benefit and use the reserved area of the Site solely for the User personal purposes, namely to experience the chosen language course, as well as files uploaded in the same. This fee will only be refunded if the User did not have any access to the license (namely if the username and login were not provided or they do not enable logging in to the reserved area) or at the sole discretion of the Language School upon a formal request for such which must be well-founded and attributable to the default of the Language School duties.
- Language School reserves the right to limit the use of the Site and/or the content or to terminate the User’s account should the Language School determine that the User has violated these Terms and Conditions, or that the User has violated any other rules or conditions of the Language School. Language School reserves the right to refuse access to the site and/or the Language’s School content, products and/or services to anyone in its sole discretion.
- The User undertakes not to:
- Use any mechanism, computer program or technology to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the Site;
- Publish, represent, distribute, create derivative works, reproduce or use the content of the Site and the Company Content (unless expressly written consent granted by Language School); and,
- Display any portion of the Site content by using framing, links or other technology without the express permission of Language School.
- Language School is not liable for any loss or damage that may result from consulting or using the Company Content or the Site. Neither the Language School nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the Site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the User’s access or use of the Site. Language School guarantee results resulting from the use of the materials of the Site, the suitability of such materials for any User’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any User’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. Language School does not guarantee that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site, the content, and/or the materials available on this Site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components, not being liable for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The Language School shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider.
- The User agrees to indemnify the Language School for all the damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the United States of America. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Language School reserves the right to unilaterally and at its sole discretion to change, delete, add or update, in part or in full and at any time, the Terms and Conditions, without any prior notice to the User. The User should periodically consult the Terms and Conditions.